ConversioBot is a conversational interface for your website or business. It is designed to boost your site’s visitors engagements in order to skyrocket lead generation, conversion rates and ultimately sales.
If you have more questions about how ConversioBot works and what to expect, then this fast-paced review will surely help you.
Features and Benefits
- Newbie friendly (no coding skills required)
- Works with any language
- Step-by-step tutorial
- Microsoft cloud-based (no download needed)
- Can be used as customer support, surveys and feedback
- Innovative way to build your email list
- 30-day Money-Back Guarantee
- Fully integrates with Aweber, MailChimp, Getresponse, Maropost, ActiveCampaign, ConvertKit and Sendlane
How Does It Work?
- Pick one of the templates which are very easy to customize, or create your own with their “no coding skills” required, drag-and-drop-builder.
- Copy the single-line code of the template.
- Paste it on your own website to activate your chatbot.
The ConversioBot comes in two versions—ConversioBot Lite and ConversioBot Pro. With only one dollar price difference, you get significant additional features when going for the Pro version like:
- 10 “Done For You” chatbot templates
- Multi-site license (install on unlimited sites)
- Full Commercial License (sell your bots for 100% profit)
- Remove ConversioBot branding and replace with your own brand
ConversioBot Pro’s front-end offer is packed with useful tools like the above-mentioned. But if you are eyeing for more, you may want to include some upsells or OTOs (one time offers). These upsells are only available to purchase together when you first buy the ConversioBot.
Some don’t like the idea of upsells, but as for me they’re totally reasonable. The front-end offer appeals to many and will be totally useful to them without the upsells, so it will not be reasonable for them to pay more when they don’t need the OTO’s. I think of it as saving instead, by not paying for the things I may not really need, because let’s admit it, not everyone’s going to end up making and selling chatbots, right?
You can check out the Upsell Features below. You might find them useful:
- Done For You Pro-additional templates that you can easily customize or personalize. For example you choose a template for Health and Wellness niche, you just tweak it a bit for a more personalized feel and it’s good to go. This is good for those who do not have the time or do not want to make a lot of effort to make their own chatbot templates since there’ll be a lot to choose from whatever niche it may be about. Also, to those who wants a wider variety of templates for presentations.
- Auto Chatbot Builder-this feature takes “newbie–friendly” to the next level. With this, you can simply input relevant information about your business or your client’s, and voila! It generates a ready-to-use chatbot in a few clicks.
- ConversioBot Extreme-allows more personalization when it comes to branding. You can strip it off the ConversioBot branding and use yours instead. It’s most useful if you intend to sell chatbots as this feature will allow the chatbots to link back to your website.
- Agency License-allows you to add team members on your account like a virtual assistant, should you need someone else to do some tasks.
Is ConversioBot a Scam?
It is most certainly not. Hundreds of reviews from digital marketers vouch for its potential to boost conversions. It’s not a magical tool that generates a certain amount of money; it is a tool to magnify the potential of your website. If you have a great product, service or content, website attention, then this is definitely for you!
Who’s Behind It?
ConversioBot is founded by some of the most reliable software developers: Simon Wood, Giri Prakesh, and Imran Sadiq. The software was originally developed to drive sales as affiliate marketers and product vendors on ClickBank. Given ClickBank’s reputation, it’s safe to say that we can trust ConversioBot to deliver results.
Things to Consider Before your Purchase:
Consult your website hosts if chatbots are permitted. There are some that do not permit chatbots. This will save you a lot of energy and money.
Think ahead of the game. What do you want for your website in a few years? Consider the OTOs carefully as they can only be purchased the first time you buy the front-end offer of ConversioBot.
To conclude my review, I must say, I am quite impressed with ConversioBot. I’d recommend it to people who do not want to spend more money to make engagements on their website. The greatest thing for me is how easy it is to manipulate. No need be a tech genius to pull it off!
(New updates and our special link coming soon! We’re still learning what this product can do)